License and Terms and Conditions of Use
The Torey Pines Site contains graphics, information, data, editorial and other content accessible by any Internet user and similar content which is accessible only to members of this site, (the Content.) In the freely accessible areas of the Service, all Content is owned and/or copyrighted by Torey Pines, or third party providers and may be used only in accordance with this limited use license. Material posted to public pages controlled by members who created those public pages is owned by the person who created the material posted and is hosted by FriendlyCommunity under the license contained in this Agreement. FriendlyCommunity is protected by copyright, individual elements in the case of content provided by Torey Pines, and as a collective work and/or compilation as to the Service as a whole, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws.
Limited Use License
You are licensed to use the Service and its Content only for personal use and the use of the members of the Site of which you are a member. We reserve the right to cancel any or all of the Service at any time. The download of the whole or significant portions of any functionality of the Service, or any part of the public areas of the Service is prohibited. Online or other republication of Content in the public areas is prohibited. Violation of this License may result in immediate termination of your membership and may result in legal action for injunction, damages or both. You may use access software provided on the Service only while online and may not download, copy, reuse or distribute that software, except where it is clearly stated in connection with software that it is made available for offline use and a license for that use is provided in connection with that software.
User Provided Content Portions
of the Service will contain user provided content, to which you may contribute appropriate content. For this content, FriendlyCommunity is a distributor only. By submitting content to the Torey Pines Site, you grant FriendlyCommunity, the corporate host of the Service, a limited license to use, host, distribute and allow hosting and distribution on co-branded Services of the content. You should submit only content which belongs to you and will not violate the property or other rights of other people or organizations. FriendlyCommunity is sensitive to the copyright and other intellectual property rights of others. Be aware that content, including photographs, even if submitted to a site of which you are a member, belongs to the creator or submitter and you should not reproduce it without permission of the owner. We will not edit or monitor user provided content. FriendlyCommunity also reserves the right to remove any user provided content which comes to its attention and which it believes, in its sole discretion, is illegal, obscene, indecent, defamatory, incites racial or ethnic hatred, violates the rights of others or otherwise violates this Agreement. Activity that is brought to our attention which appears in our sole judgment to violate the law will be brought to the attention of the proper authorities.
The information, products, and services included on this Service may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. FriendlyCommunity and its third party suppliers provide all Content in this Service "AS IS", and without any warranty of any kind.
FriendlyCommunity and its third party suppliers make no representations concerning the suitability, reliability or accuracy of the Content or the service provided on the Service for any purpose. We and our third party suppliers disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the Content and the services provided on the Service, including conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In the case of goods or services purchased via the Service, any warranty is supplied by the manufacturer and FriendlyCommunity provides no such warranty. In no case will we or our third party providers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special or other damages including, without limitation, lost or delay of use, lost profits, loss of data or any other damage in contract, tort, equity or any other legal theory, even if advised of the possibility thereof.
FriendlyCommunity may, from time to time, provide opportunities to users of the Service to link to or buy services from third parties. Sites of those third parties may be subject to terms and conditions which are different from those found here. FriendlyCommunity makes no warranty concerning third party provided goods or services and you agree that any recourse for dissatisfaction or problems with those goods or services will be sought from the third party provider and not from FriendlyCommunity.
Additional Member Terms
- REGISTRATION AND SECURITY
- As part of the registration process, you will select a password and Member name ("Username"). You must provide the Torey Pines Site with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do so will breach this Agreement. You understand that you may not (i) select or use a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use the Rights of any person other than yourself without authorization; or (iii) use a name that we, in our sole discretion, deem offensive.
- You shall notify us by regular mail, or by e-mail here, of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your membership, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password information. (b) You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You will never be required to reveal your password to any representative or agent of FriendlyCommunity, its owners or agents.
- You must be 14 years or older, or, if acting for a minor, grant permission as parent or guardian for that minor, to become a member. Logging in as a member of this site is confirmation that the person logging in is an adult or has received permission from a parent or guardian to become a member of a site and/or to use the Service.
- You are responsible for all usage or activity on the Torey Pines Site via your password. Distribution of your password for access to others is expressly prohibited and shall constitute a breach of this agreement. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your membership, at our sole discretion, and you may be referred to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
- MODIFICATIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT AND THE SERVICE
- FriendlyCommunity has the right, at its sole discretion, to modify this Agreement or the Service at any time. Changes in service will be posted here, or sent via e-mail, or postal mail to you. If any portion of this Agreement or any change of this Agreement of the Service is unacceptable to you or will cause you to no longer be in compliance with the Agreement, you should discontinue use of the Service. Continued use of the Service now or following changes in this Agreement means that you have accepted and are bound by the changes.
- This Agreement is governed by the law of the State of Florida, without regard to its principles on conflicts of laws, and the federal law of the United States of America. Any action to enforce this Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in Orlando.
- Official correspondence must be sent via postal mail to: FriendlyCommunity Attn: Torey Pines 5102 Round Tree Ct., Orlando, FL 32819.